Location: Morganville, NJ / NYC / Remotely
Hours: Part Time / Flexible / Remotely
The Purpose of this Position:
The Blogging Internship position requires a high-energy, self-directed, deadline-oriented individual who has exceptional communication skills and is able to maintain the profoundco.com blog. The successful candidate will research and write blog posts in a conversational, engaging style. Each blog entry will reinforce Profound Aesthetic’s Brand Vision.
What You’ll Do:
- Edit and publish content on the blog under the direction of the Creative Team
- Measure and track the effectiveness of blog topics based on number of viewers and number of comments
- Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to profoundco.com blog
- As appropriate, respond promptly to blog comments and e-mail
- Act as liaison between blog readers and Creative Team
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Possess engaging "conversational" writing skills with a professional posture. The successful candidate must be computer and Internet savvy, with considerable experience in using and building blog/social media communities
- Students studying journalism, communications, or related field preferred, but not by any means required
- Superb proofreading and editing skills
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
- Ability to write simply with a conversational style
- Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Understand the Profound Aesthetic Brand Vision
SALARY: This position is an unpaid, internship position with tremendous room for growth for the right candidate.
TO APPLY: Please email your resume and a writing sample for immediate consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.