Triple-Layered Protective Multi-Bandana Navy Face Mask
• Includes two PM2.5 filters.
• Washable/ reusable.
• Metal nose bridge for tight air seal.
• Fully adjustable elastic ear cords.
• Three-layer protective fabric.
• Ultra-soft and breathable combed-cotton inner layer.
• Protective particle-resistant outer layer with fiber middle layer for filtration.
Beautiful multi-bandana printed paisley face mask made from high quality double-layered cotton for strength, breathability and protection. Print style gives this item a perfectly aged, vintage feel. Elasticized ribbed adjustable band makes wear easy and fits multiple adult face sizes. Included toggles for each ear loop for further size adjustment if needed. Hand/ machine washable and reusable. Unisex. Featured in GQ, Vogue and Complex Magazine.
To uphold responsibilities for safety & sanitation, this item is for final sale and can not be returned or exchanged.
One size fits all, elastic adjustable for adults. Unisex. Reusable & Machine Washable. See here for sizing details and instructions.
Profound™ Face Masks Featured in:
Who What Wear
With each mask purchased, a portion of your money will benefit:
1. International Rescue Committee (@rescueorg) COVID-19 Fund to assist refugee families in overpopulated, often neglected areas. See more.
2. Mask donation funds to assist healthcare workers in the areas closest to our home base, New York / New Jersey.
3. Costs to fund the factory facilities that have graciously opened their doors for the production of these masks. The sewers, pattern makers and workers that continue to put themselves at risk every day.
About Rescue Org COVID-19 Initiative:
As the world struggles to deal with the fallout of COVID-19 across its richest nations, the needs of the most vulnerable must not be neglected or forgotten. This pandemic is a powerful reminder of the world’s inequalities, and how we are only as strong as our weakest health system.
Displaced and vulnerable families are often confined to overcrowded camps or cities where a disease like this can spread rapidly through the close-knit population. The sad truth is: the advice given to protect ourselves from the virus—wash your hands with soap and clean water, visit a health clinic if symptomatic, and self isolate or use social distancing—is not always possible for these families to follow when living in cramped spaces. ⠀
Meanwhile, war and armed conflict devastate countries and their health care systems. In Yemen, for instance, more than half the country’s health facilities are closed. In countries experiencing active conflict like Yemen, Syria, eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo, northeast Nigeria and Burkina Faso, it will be much more difficult to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, putting the lives of thousands of civilians at increased risk.
This Masks Usefulness with Combatting COVID-19:
The CDC officially recommends cloth masks in public for everyone. The debate about whether the public should wear masks came after increasing evidence that infected people without symptoms can spread the coronavirus. Medical masks should still be reserved for health-care workers. More Information Via Official CDC Here.
Shipping: This product ships in 1-5 business day depending on carrier selected at checkout.
Taxes and Duties are not included at checkout for international orders.
Return/ Exchange Info: Here.
For Questions, choose any of the below methods to contact us for an immediate response.
Tel. 917.722.812 / Email. firstname.lastname@example.org